blog design

Monday, January 05, 2009

Re-Emergence :-)

I have not posted in almost six months, but something about the start of a new year makes me yearn to return to blogging. Not sure where I want to go with the blog for 2009, but I miss documenting my life in words. I have always loved journaling and a blog is the digi version of that action.

Last year, I had a wonderful set of goals and a word/thought for the year. I even bought a silver bracelet that I wore everyday with the thought engraved on it. "Celebrate Life" Ironically, I think that was the last thing I did in 2008 and I don't think I met my goals, so no phrase this year to jinx myself :-) LOL

I think I have decided to be a better me and figure out what such a prophetic statement actually means :-) And I think that's what I want to do with the blog. Document my journey, so there may be pictures (I haven't used my Canon in a year), there may be creative layouts ( I haven't scrapped in about as long), words about my life ( I do manage to go out every now and then) and some random rumblings ( it's a bit boring staying home if you don't have kids and if all your friends actually work, LOL).

So anyway, not sure if anyone still checks my blog and that's okay. I will just have to force my mom and hubby to read it again :-) If you do stop by, drop me a note and tell me how your year was and if you have big plans for 2009. hugs

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

WELCOME BACK! I about fell out of my chair when I saw you had updated lol.

Veroncia Butler said...

Now that I have picked my mouth up off the floor, let me welcome you back to blog land:) I missed you.

Kim said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging. Not that I can talk, it has been a minute since I updated. Glad to see you back.