blog design

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Newly Redecorated Scraproom

So here are some of the pics of my new room :-) I didn't make the pics fancy, I am being a bit lazy. I just wanted to post them. I still have one blank wall. I think I may do some canvas paintings of quotes to put up there. I like the new organization. I divided the paper up by color family. It took me two hours to sort through the pp. I am not as much a hoarder as I thought. Although, I did find some pretty pieces I forgot about. I have individual containers for the alphas, chipboard, stickers, rub ons, 3D embellishments, and sparkly items. The ribbon, brads, and buttons are in jars. The colorful magazine holders are from the same store and hold the last two years from four different scrap mags.
The 12x12 plastic bins came from good ole Wally Mart. Cheap and functional.
The colorful magnetic strips came from the Container Store (link in previous post). They were $5 each and worth the money in my opinion. I am going out to buy five more to do the whole wall.
I love seeign my stuff on display. It is inspiring and it acts as decoration :-)
Blogger is being STUPID, so I will post more pics later.
Art is Happiness in a Visual Form :-)

4 comments:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh how FUN!!! Your room looks great. Isn't is awesome to have a room JUST for our hobby? I am SO loving my room. And I love the colors you've chosen. It looks so happy and inviting.

Have fun working in there.

Adrienne said...

Looks great girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Your scrapbooking is lovely! We would love to have your blog in our Inspiration Network! Let me know by e-mail if you are interested by replying to contactus (at) ymib.com!

Jada said...

Your craft room looks great!!