blog design

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Deep Quote

Came across this quote today on Ali's Blog and thought WOW. It really just touched something inside of me.

Howard Thurman : Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

side note: I just redecorated my scrap room and I am so excited :-) Gotta love the Container Store :-) They have everything you need. I will post pics as soon as Rob hangs up my magnetic strips, so I can hang my layouts on the wall. I got them in lime green, orange, and sky blue. So much color in my room now.

1 comment:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Wow, I love that quote! I'm gonna have to add that to my quote book. Hmmm, that may be one I'll use on a LO one day.

I love the Container store too. Can't wait to see your room.

Enjoy your weekend.