blog design

Friday, January 18, 2008

New Banner

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Look up and see what I did. I finally figured out how to do a banner for Blogger. I am extra proud of myself and think it looks good for a first try. Go me and Go Blogger for making some changes, so I could do this without pulling my hair out :-)

I have had a pretty good week. You will be happy to know that I am steadily working on my New Year Life Changes. They have not fallen by the wayside and I am keeping a journal of how I am working toward the changes each day. Holding myself accountable. I did fall off the wagon last week with the health change, but I got back up and implemented some strategies that are working well right now. Go me for problem solving!!!

If you are looking for a great site to learn design software online in a class format, then check out this site: Scott Kelby They are offering free previews of the first 3 weeks of lessons for all courses. I learned a lot watching the previews. I think I may have to do this.

Toodles :-)

2 comments:

Dawn Bibbs said...

LOVE the new banner! The colors are great.

Kim said...

I like the new banner.

Good for your for keeping up with your life changes.

I love Scott Kelby's work. I have some of his photoshop podcast on my Ipod.