blog design

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Always Learning

Before and After shots playing around with my Adobe Elements. It's amazing what you can do with an ordinary picture. The after photo looks almost surreal. This is a shot of a famous square in France. I have really been spending a lot more time trying to learn more about photography and Adobe. I am enjoying the challenge and I always enjoy learning new things. I figure it's about time I learn what the expensive camera and editing equipment I have can really do :-) NEWS FLASH: I scrapped two layouts this week. First time in almost five months. I will post this weekend once I get a chance to scan or photograph them. I felt a bit rusty, but it was also freeing to just create. I realized how much I miss it. I don't think we are going to sell in this market, so I may just as well unpack my scrap stuff and get back to creating and documenting our family memories.

2 comments:

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

cool, you did this in elements. i may go and get the latest one. this looks cool.

-stephanie

Brown English Muffin said...

I know how to turn the picture from color to black and white but how did you get that blurry look on it.