blog design

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Surprise Pick

Might seem like an odd post, but here goes. Today I lost the battle against the scale and I was super down. So I curled up on the sofa, said screw the gym for today (counter productive I know, but obviously it wasn't helping anyway) and watched a movie I hadn't seen before. Bridge To Terabithia isn't my normal pick, but I am so glad that I watched it. The story was so real and so inspiring that I cried through like the second half of the movie. It really is about friendship, beauty, inspiration and believing in yourself. It is also about over coming loss and tranforming it into something wonderful. It is also about nurturing your imagination and loving each day for what can unfold. I even downloaded the soudtrack which I found very uplifting and encouraging even if it is a bit popish. So if you need a feel good movie, I say give it a go. You may be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: