blog design

Friday, July 27, 2007

I Finally Did It...

I did it. I finally scrapped. After months of feeling uninspired. I even had fun with it. I prayed real hard today for an outlet for some of the stuff I have been feeling lately. Can't find the words and I didn't feel like crying trying to scrap the emotion I can't seem to name and the thought of finding a good photo to go with it was too much....

So I said screw the deep emotional journaling and find some pics of things that have made you happy lately and scrap. I came up with these. Went to my store room (literally) and pulled out some items from next months kit and I just played with it. Because I did these really just for me, a few of the items aren't in the kits but can be bought on the site. I took pics of these, which is something I never do. I was too lazy to break the scanner out. I will scan them later. If you click the pic, they will get bigger for you so you can read the journaling. TFL :-)

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad you were able to create girl!!! YAY!

Veroncia Butler said...

Love it when the mojo returns after a long hiatus. I like the metal washers on the flowers in the first one.

Adriann said...

Nice LO's!