blog design

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Recap of May :-)

Here is my recap for the month of May. I promise not to go this long again without blogging.

1) Held a Cinco de Mayo party for about 10 of our friends. Had an absolute blast. Good food and GOOD drinks :-)

2) Bought a Wii. Yes, I caved. Yes, I stood outside of Toys R Us to get one. Yes, I spent alot of money. Yes, I am enjoying it. My mom even bought one.

3) Rob graduated with his master's. I am so proud of him. Now we both have one. I liek that. When we have kids we can only hope they will understand how important education is. The Phd robes made me jealous. I may decide to go back for one myself :-)

4) Went to the Melting Pot for Fondue and coversation. Both of them were GOOD!!!

5) Saw Spider Man 3 and Pirates of the Caribbean. Enjoyed both.

6) Reread Harry Potter number 6. Now I am ready for number 7. So sad to see the series end.

7) Found out that I will be teaching a new subject next year. I am really happy for the change and hope it gives me some renewed vigor and love for my profession.

8) Found out I could be sick with something not so good. Praying to God because I know he can heal all things. Refuse to worry or become sad.

9) The end of the school year is two days away. Thank you Thank you Thank you.....

10) Bought and bought for our two week trip to Europe. I so can not wait. June 4th can not come quick enough :-) Think of all the pics I will have to scrap :-)

1 comment:

Veroncia Butler said...

Oh my gosh girl. So many wonderful things happening for you right now. Have fun with the Wii, congrats to Rob, have a ball in Europe, and God is able.