blog design

Saturday, May 26, 2007

June Kits

Oh my goodness, it has been almost a month since I posted. Geez Louise. I really don't have any excuse either. I will have to write a highlight post later on today.

I spent the morning updating my kit site. Both of our new kits are up in the hottest color combo of the summer teal/lime green with lots of new embellies in whole packages. Kits will ship by June 1st because I am going to Europe the first two weeks of June. No waiting on your goodies. Check out the site: Color Your Memories

2 comments:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Ooo, what fun looking goodies. Can't wait to see what you do with them...you will share, won't you?

By the way, thanks for the nice comments on my blog. See what you did...now I've had to link you :-) lol.

So, you're going to Europe, huh? Sounds like tons of fun. Take bunches of pix!

Have a great weekend.

Miss Misi said...

fabulous looking kit! I can't wait to see your creations.