blog design

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Two layouts

I finally scrapped after 4-5 weeks of no mojo at all. The first is of my nephew Caleb. Such a hottie. My sister will have to beat teh girls off with a stick :-) The second is a layout of my step dad. I am thinking about framing it and sending it as a dad day gift :-) Both layouts were made with the June Summer Evening Kit. Lots of great products in there.

Remember I am shipping the first batch out on June 1st. I will be gone on vacation from June 4th-16th. I know you don't want to wait that long for goodies, so order now. They are moving quickly. *****Click pic for a larger view.

2 comments:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Hey lady! Dontcha just hate when you lose your mojo? Mine has been on vacation for quite some time :-).

Looks like yours is back with avengence :-). Great work!!

Thanks for sharing.

Brown English Muffin said...

Caleb is sooo stinking cute and I love his name tooo!