blog design

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Random Thoughts

So my hubby is out of town for the weekend and I already feel lonely. I really do love just being with him and around him. And I absolutely hate sleeping in the bed when he is not home. I usually take up residence on the sofa.

In other news, I made my V-day cards, but haven't sent them out yet. I am terrible that way. Hopefully they will get to their destinations on time :-)

Rob and I are eating dinner with two other couples form my job for V-day. I am really excited. My friends are cool and I am looking forward to hanging out and celebrating with other adults.

Only another month of cheerleading activities and the season will be over. I am so tired, I really need to break. Cheerleading is year round and the girls have so many events to cheer for that it really does block up your schedule and free time.

I have almost finalized the designs for future kits. This is a time consuming process and more number crunching than I anticipated, but I really like it. I like the feeling of ownership and knowing that someone else has found your products useful.

Rob has some big plans for us next weekend, but he won't share. He told me to pack an over night bag and clear my schedule for two days. I like surprises, but I like figuring them out more. His only clue so far is that it has something to do with Egypt and is within driving distance. CSI is my fave show, so you know my sluething (sp?) hat is on :-)

Rob and I are in major savings mode and are doing very well. My mom will be happy to know the reason................................................................I have decided to rise above my fear of raising children, so we are actively planning for that in the near future. Lots of people have said very small and random things to me the last few months that have had a big impact. I hear all the stories of my neice and newphew, watch them growing up through pics and hear their voice, and I think I am missing out on this great experience because I am afraid. Well I have decided that Rob and I both have something positive to give. Anyhoo, I will probably talk more about it in another post.

Random Thoughts are over :-)

luv ya,

3 comments:

**Marilyn** said...

wishing u best in the Baby dept.
Sometimes the idea of bieng a Parent is frightening. Yet it brings some Beautiful with it also. All the more easier if u have a supportive team.
take care.

Francine said...

Good luck on this new journey :) I have lots of the same fears, so I totally understand.

Anonymous said...

good luck to you and your plans on starting a family!!!

hmmm egypt and driving distance... only thing i can think of is luxor hotel in vegas and king tut exhibit in philly, but i don't know if they are driving distances from where you are? anyway, sounds like fun!