blog design

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Friday Rob and I had a really nice evening. We went out to dinner at a new restaurant. Then we headed to this nice little Jazz club to hear Erin Bode perform. I love Erin Bode, I mean love her. Check her music ( http://www.erinbode.com/ ) out if you have never listened to hear. It's kinda like Norah Jones, but with a smoother, softer sound and feel. The performance was great.

Saturday we went back to MealMakers ( www.mealmakers.net ). We love them. The food is good, quick to prepare and helps us to eat better. I can't wait to try out some of the new dishes. I spent Saturday evening pouring over catalogues trying to figure out what to use in the kit club for the next three months. It is a hard process.

Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday, so you know what I will be doing. Absolutely nothing...once I finish the chores I should have done on Saturday. I love football and I am glad Rob introduced me to it. He lost a bet about who would end up in the Superbowl, so he is providing all the food we will graze upon today. Yea, that makes me really HAPPY :-) We filed taxes today and are getting back a nice sum. Enough to pay off our upcoming trip to Europe, to cover expenses, and some to put into savings. That feels real Good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH do NOT mention taxes to me. I am so not looking forward to them this year, refund or no. Lots of extra junk to deal with after MIL's estate ripened last summer - ick, ick.

But good luck putting together the kit - also something I'd find to be a chore if it were me! Hope you get your inspiration from what you're seeing!

Happy Feb :)

Brown English Muffin said...

What ever happend to Norah Jones...I loved her!!!

I have to get out of the country this year...but we already know where our taxes are going....on the new carpet we had installed a little while ago...oh well...I'll live vicariously through you for now!!! LOL