blog design

Thursday, January 04, 2007

She dreamt a big dream and made it come true...

First off, I must say thanks to Heidi Swapp for turning me on to the SHE book. When I first got it, I thought umm, not a whole lot to it, just some phrases and quotes. Then I finally got it. It is about personal affirmation and realizing our potential as women. It is about celebrating you.

The main reason I haven't been blogging lately is because I have been working so hard to put the final touches on my website for my new business venture. Yep people, I am a business woman. The site went live on Wednesday night. Oh my goodness. I am so excited and scared and nervous and did I mention scared and oh yeah RELIEVED. There was something very freeing about making it public. I did my best and now it is out there. I can't do anything else but pray that my hardwork pays off. And that's the freeing part. I did all the planning and now it is in God's hands. If it is meant for me, it will be successful. If it is not meant, then God will show me something new and lead the way. I must admit that I am biased and hoping it is meant to be :-) The kit will also be advertised in the next issue of Simple Scrapbooks Magazine. I figured that's how I stumbled upon the sites I joined, so here's to hoping it proves successful for my business as well. Anyhoo, check out the site and send me an e-mail to let me know what you think. My business e-mail is listed on the About Us page :-) www.coloryourmemories.com


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl!!! Your site is beautiful and your kits are yummy!!!!! Best of luck to you!! Hugs!

Karen said...

Congrats to you!!!! I've been wondering what you were doing. I'm going to check it out right now. Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Keianna, the kits look fabulous!

Lu said...

i am so proud of you. congratulations on the opening of your business!!!!

Julie said...

Congrats!! The kit looks amazing!! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

everything really looks good! and kudos to you for going after your dream!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of work - but a beautiful kit! Best of luck with it! Hope it always stays fun :D

Trina said...

You better work it!!! How awesome is that! Very cool... Congrats, I know it your business will be a sucess. The kit looks cool!!

Anonymous said...

Love the kit Keianna! Congrats on your new venture and good luck!!

Colleen said...

congrats girl!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!
now off to check out your kits! :)

Anonymous said...

Dream big!! You'll never regret it!!

Congrats!