blog design

Sunday, January 07, 2007

She decided her outside should be just as gorgeous as her inside

Guess what Rob and I did. Yep, you got it. We bought an elliptical machine for the house. I know what you are thinking, hey Keianna, what about that 2 year gym membership you never used, which cost the family a small fortune. My response, this is different. This machine is in my house, so I can do it whenever I want. I don't have to drive anywhere and I can go straight from working out to the shower. I can do it in the morning at night, or after dinner. Rob can chat with me, I can watch tv or read a mag while on it. Plus, this ws really the only machine I liked at the gym besides the leg weights. I am fairly optimistic and we got it at a bargain. So there, next week I will be gliding toward better health.

On the note of being healthier... Rob and I went to Meal Makers again www.mealmakers.net and bought two weeks worth of dinners. I absolutely love this place. I took pics of course and will post them later. Their food is good, quick, and healthy. Check them out. There are also places called Super Suppers, Lets do Dinner and My Girlfriends Kitchen. I can't vouch for them, but they are options.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about doing the super suppers that is here. I am glad to hear from someone who has used this type service.

Anonymous said...

WOo Hoo!! WTG witht he elliptical machine!!

I hmust have had the same gym membership as you. One more payment and I'm done...sad but true!