blog design

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Recap



Who's a bad blogger??? ME ME ME
Where to start lets see. Christmas was great. Drove 10 hours to LA to visit my hubbies family. We had a great time. The food was good and the fellowship was even better. We went to his brother in laws church and had an enjoyable time. Their church is all about God and not about rituals, traditions and putting on airs. It was praise in its best form. They cooked so much food it was unbelievable. All tasty. Rob's mom made church punch, which made me a little sad because it reminded me of my granny that past away about two years ago. We always had church punch at church functions, which I went to with her. Good memory that I plan to scrapbook. Got some cool gifts there as well. Rob and I decided not to exchange gifts this year. Not because of financial reasons, but because we didn't need to. neither of us needed anything (thanks be to God), and neither of us wanted anything we hadn't already bought (thanks to God again). So we decided it wasn't necessary. That's my Christmas wrap up. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Keianna! Sounds like a wonderful Christmas was had!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Christmas!

Karen said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday with family!!!