blog design

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I Have Been Tagged

A - Available/Single? Married
B - Best Friend? DH, Robert
C - Cake or Pie? I like cake, especially Red Velvet :-)
D - Drink Of Choice? White Wine
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Lotion
F - Favorite Color? Red
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears (Black Forest Brand)
H - Home or Homesick? Home is whereever my DH and I are :-)
I - Indulgence? Cheese and Carmel Popcorn
J - January Or February? January- I like new beginnings
K - Kids & Their Names? None
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? God, Family, Close Friends and Scrapping :-0
M - Marriage date? November 29th 2003
N - Number Of Siblings? Karrie, Pierre, and Tiffany
O - Oranges Or Apples? Pears
P - Phobias/Fears? Failure
Q - Favorite Quote? Too many to name.
R - Reason to Smile? Unconditional Love
S - Season? Fall, I love sweaters and changing leaves.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? They would kill me :-) LOL
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I wanted to be a professional cheerleader :-)
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Lima Beans YUCK
W - Worst Habit? Cracking my knuckles
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth and Knee
Y - Your Favorite Food? Deep Dish Pizza
Z - Zodiac Sign? Virgo, I am true to my sign.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I had fun reading this!!!!!

Brown English Muffin said...

funny....my husband loves red velvet cake and he hates lima beans!!! Are you two related!!! LOL