blog design

Friday, December 08, 2006

Who's a bad Blogger...ME. Sorry, but I have been super busy. For my friends that I haven't called back, I am still alive and doing well. The Christmas party for my job was last Friday and it was nice. I have great blackmail photos of my fellow teachers getting it on on the dance floor :-) Good times I tell you. An open bar is guaranteed entertainment. I am just kidding we were still very respectable. Our anniversary weekend was nice. The B&B we stayed at was really nice. We spent some good quality time together. I love wineries and I love the coziness of B&B's. You gotta stay in one if you haven't before.

Business planning is going well. I think I am almost done putting the final touches up on the website. I have been ordering things like crazy and I am getting really nervous about succeeding. But that is life. I know I have done my best and with that I can be proud when I open my doors in late January. Time is definitely creeping up :-)

Christmas is around the corner and I haven't done any shopping lately. Will do so this Saturday. A friend is hosting a wine dinner this Friday night. I am looking foward to it. There is also a contest for the best wine, and I think Rob and I have a chance of winning :-)

I will post pics from the weekend once Rob gets the new computer up and running.

love ya,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing the website! have a great time this weekend, can't wait to see the pics and LO that follow!

Karen said...

so excited to see your website too. glad you had a great time at the inn and at your party.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are that far in on your website. Can't wait to see it. Glad your weekend went well.

Lu said...

OK, I so suck. Can you tell me what business you are starting. I want to know so I can support you!!