blog design

Friday, December 01, 2006

Irony and a Bright Side

Irony is a concept that I teach the kids over and over again. They don't always get it, but I stress it all the time. For this past valentine's day, Rob and I decided to go out of town to a B&B in St.Genevieve. The day before we left was the coldest day of the year, and the worst weather. Still we trucked on and had a great time. We decided to go back to this same B&B to celebrate our anniversary this upcoming weekend (our anniversary was on Wednesday, but we couldn't get off mid week). Well, today we got the worst weather of the year again, the worst snow storm I have seen since I have lived here and I don't think we will be able to escape this time. Over five inches of snow, which is layered over ice. Total bummer and a good example of irony. The worst weather only happens when we try to travel to St.Genevieve.

Bright side.....I get to practice snow photos with my digi rebel for the first time.

Bright side #2.... I can make some of those business calls I haven't been able to get around to. Everything for the business is falling in place and I will be opening in February instead of late March. So excited it is actually happening :-) Our Ad will be in one of the mags that come out in March. Advertising is sooo important. I will start posting more info about what I am specifically doing later this month. I didn't want to put it out there and jinx myself or anything. But everything is going so well I just feel so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you success in your new venture,Keianna. Have a wonderful weekend.

Peace