blog design

Monday, December 11, 2006

Fave Christmas Memory

On a message board I belong to, the question was asked about our fave christmas memory.

Here is mine:

My fave Christmas memory happened when I was in high school. My mom hid all of our gifts around the house and gave us a list of clues to follow. Each clue led to your next gift and each gift built up to your most prized possesion. It was the best. You should have seen us ripping through the house giggling and helping each other figure the riddles out. It is by far one of my fondest memories. My mom was/is super cool. Love her too death :-) Definitely somethign I would do for my kids. We had so much fun that morning. After we found all of our gifts we had breakfast as usual. Good memories.

What's yours???

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

I LOVE this idea...I did this for my husband one valentines day but I never thought about doing it for christmas...thanks for sharing the idea!!