blog design

Saturday, December 16, 2006

She Always Wants to Learn and Grow

You know what I like most about life...the fact that each day you wake up you can learn something new and different. This business venture has taught me so much. Today I learned how to make Blinkies (Thank You Fran for the super easy tutorial). I am very proud of myself. Now I can show support for my dream on appropriate message boards and other forums. Those who believe in my product can also show support by using the Blinkie. I am excited. The launch date is January 31st, which will be here before you know it. Without further ado...here is my Blinkie :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In other news, we are going to Shreveport, LA to spend Christmas with Rob's family. I haven't seen them in a while, so I am looking forward to it.

The holiday happy hour for my job was this past Friday and we had a great time.

I still have Christmas shopping to do (shame on me).

My Christmas break starts on Thursday, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Oh and my girls performed at the assembly on Friday and did a great job, so Kudos to them :-)

3 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

good luck with your new adventure, Keianna. We'll miss you around PersonalScrapper.com!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new business venture!

Anonymous said...

Right on girl!!!!! Congrats on your new adventure!1 I'm sooooo looking forward to your grandopening!!!!! Way to go!!!! Love the blinkie too!!!!