blog design

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I found some of my mojo Friday night :-) Thanks to www.personalscrapper.com , they are having an online crop. I created two LO's and it felt good after not having made anything in two weeks. One of the LO's is gorgeous. A personal best and absolutely going in my HOF entry. 5/10 LO's are completed. Rob looked at it and said I love it, I don't know why, but I love it. This was my reaction as well. It all just blends so well.

I just got over a cold last week only to get sick again on Friday. I guess it is a price you pay for working with kids. I hope it doesn't take me almost 3 weeks to get over this one as well.

Oh yeah, I am completely legal now, since I changed my SS# on Friday. Now the government recognizes me by my married name. Tiffany, you need to make that switch as well. You feel like a new person, lol :-)

Looking forward to trying to get some nice family photos this week as well. I am never very good at photographing people other than Rob and myself. I think that may be a hinderance to starting a photography business :-) so you won't see me advertising for that anytime soon, lol :-)

Oh, one more thing... I applied for my business license this past week as well. Yeah, I am very proud of myself and excited. I only have about 10-20% more governmental paperwork to complete. This has to be the biggest hurdle :-) I start work on the website next month. Love the creative experience inherent in that.

I am THANKFUL for the right to DREAM...

Luv ya :-)

4 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

I'm so glad you have gotten your scrap MOJO back!!! I can't wait to see the layouts you are creating for HOF.
I'm excited to hear more about your business, it sounds like things are rolling along. keep dreaming Girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi Keianna,

I haven't read your blog in a while. What business are you thinking of starting? I hope you do well.

Anonymous said...

What kind of business are you interested in? Good luck with it. Don't worry about waiting 3 years to be legal. I waited at least 10. If the IRS had not kept flagging us when we tried to file taxes, I probably would have never done it.

Anonymous said...

yes,like another poster, what type of business? sounds interesting