blog design

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Continually Learning

Yesterday, I went to the starting a small business workshop. It was worth the money. I learned a lot of stuff, got some good resources, and walked away with a better picture of all that I will need to do. I learned a lot about the legalities, licenses, and taxes associated with owning your own business.

I will admit it is a little more than I anticipated. However, I think that is because I dream big. There are a bunch of ways I could scale down my business idea, but why should I. If I am going to be bold and take a chance, than I should be just as bold and give it my all. I want it to be nice, not simply sufficient.

Rob is great and has been super supportive. He listens to me babble on and on and lets me bounce a million ideas off of him. How did I get so lucky, I just don't know. But I do thank God for him each and everyday.













I just sketched out my Ad for the magazines. I need to take it into Adobe and play around with it. Here is my advertising tagline: Bring Your Memories to Life

1 comment:

Carrie Postma said...

You GO! i think its awesome that you are following your dream. I like your philosophy on the whole adventure. Good for you! :-)