blog design

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I have some scrap supplies I am selling on e-bay. Some is extra new stuff I had and some is extra old stuff that I never used. I decided to sell it in a little scrap holiday bundle. Check it out.
E-Bay:

NO SCHOOL on Thursday or Friday, so I am intensely thankful for that :-)

I am an official business owner as of today. Yea me. I can now buy and sell products legally. I am so excited. I passed the paperwork test and can now focus on the business development and creative process. I am excited. I read an article yesterday that was very sobering, but still I was inspired to continue, which to me means that this is the right path for me.

My mom and younger sister are coming down on Wednesday night. It will be nice to see them. I am kinda sad that my other sister and her family won't be able to make it though. I love them dearly.

On Thursday I think I will blog about all I am Thankful for this year.

I wish everyone a HAPPY TURKEY and FAMILY BONDING DAY

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

I can't wait to hear what it is...I feel like it's christmas present just for me or something!!!