blog design

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Tidbits

One Friday each month, a different department in the school is responsible for providing lunch for the staff. My department went this Friday and my Jambalaya got rave reviews. I had people e-mailing me for the recipe.

My mom and sister are coming up for Thanksgiving. She kept asking what I was cooking and I kept thinking, geez it isn't like thanksgiving is right around the corner. Well egg on my face b/c it is in 3 1/2 weeks. I think we will be having ham, turkey breast, macaroni, dressing, green beans w/bacon, pecan pie, sweet potato pie. What is your fave Thanksgiving dish?

I convinced Rob to go out with me today to take some Fall photos. Haven't used my camera in a while, so I hope I haven't forgotten all I learned in that photography class. I need some great fall photos for this 2 page LO I want to complete. Wish me luck :-)

Have a fab day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE all Thanksgiving food but I have to say my ultimate favorite is my mom's stuffing. She makes the best stuffing and we only get it once a year so I really look forward to it. I also enjoy all the desserts that go along with the meal too, of course! LOL

Anonymous said...

baked mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, collard greens. a must for every table.