blog design

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Fall Photo Shoot

Finally got a chance to take some pictures. Can't upload all the ones I took b/c I am using some them on my HOF LO. However, I really like these too. These are straight from the camera. I haven't cleaned them up in photoshop. I am really am trying to do more work in camera, so I can spend less time using photoshop. Rob is always good about participating :-) Fall is my absolutely fave season. While at the park we saw two families of deer. Very cool experience and great weather.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Great pictures!!! You and dh look so cute together, the perfect pair!!! Good luck with HOF too!!! I'm sure it's hard to hold back on us, but it will be all worth it in the end. Good Luck...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Keep posting, I love looking at your work!

Anonymous said...

Great photos Keianna!!!

Erica

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Beautiful photos! I love fall too!