blog design

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Blog Content

I have been trying to figure out why my blog numbers have be down. My husband and I came up with two reasons.

One, I haven't been posting as many LO's and pictures. Reason: I am entering this big contest and you have to submit 10 never before seen LO's. The pics have to be new as well. So I am kinda stock piling my LO's to find the best ones to submit. I have completed 3 so far, and I really like them.

Two, my Blog content has changed. Rob says people don't mind commenting on your day to day activities, but they are more hesitant to comment on entries where you are writing about your hopes, dreams or failures. Makes sense to me. My last few entries have been about finding myself and acknowledging my life's passions. I Blog about what is going on in my life. For me right now, it is finding myself and my true calling.
So if you haven't been commenting lately, I understand and it is cool. Just say HI every now and then :-)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Keianna....Sorry I haven't posted, not sure if it's for the reasons that Rob said, I think more that I haven't been taking the time due to lack of not feeling good and not sitting in front of the computer as much, but I love reading your blog and I can't wait to see where you go with your future! Good Luck with all the decisions you will have to make in the next year or so.

Anonymous said...

i think blog readership is changing across the board. this is a busy time of year. school, holidays, time changes, busy schedules. i don't think its your content.