blog design

Thursday, September 21, 2006

So I went to Target to pick up the Timberlake CD and they were sold out. The lady said they sold 6 cases in one week. Apparently that is a heck of a lot. Kinda upset about it. But my super sweet hubby, surprised me with it the very next day. He went to another Target on the other side of town to pick it up and surprise me. Gotta love that guy :-)

Going to Dave and Buster's this weekend with my squad to do some team building, and eating and playing. I love coaching.

Doing an online crop this weekend with the fabulous ladies of personalscrapper.com (the link is on the side)

Otherwise, life is life and I have no complaints, other than the fact I wish I didn't have to go to work and could practice the art of leisure living perpetually :-) A girl can wish can't she :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SERIOUSLY going to have to get this CD from itunes today...i KEEP hearing about it lol