blog design

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I made it to the final round in the scrap contest. The last round is about the theme Unexpected. Wasn't sure what to do with something so abstract, but I came up with a great idea for journaling. It is very personal and honest. Hope it goes over well.

Life has been life. I spent the weekend doing absolutely nothing but napping and watching football on the sofa with my husband. Nothing better than a lazy weekend.

Photography class is going well. I learned that if you don't have enough light that the camera can't get a good stop action photo. The action will be blurred because of the lack of light. Also, in the basic modes on the digi rebel the camera self selects the focus points. Because of this, what you want to be in focus may not be achieved because the camera is calling the shots and not you. It is so helpful to upload assignment photos and have a professional critique them, offer suggestions for improvement and answer any questions that you may have. I am definately siging up for another course.

I love the new Justin Timberlake CD. You have to listen to it on Rhapsody and then go out and pick it up. The music is smooth, with strong beats and sexy lyrics. Great second album. My husband and I call him white chocolate because he has so much soul :-) lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't heard the new JT cd as yet, heard it was good though, I hope you win the contest, that would be wonderful

Anonymous said...

Going to have to check out that cd. Good luck with the contest.

Anonymous said...

I will have to check that CD out. I liked his first one alot. Good luck with the contest. I hope you win! There's nothing better than a relaxing weekend.