blog design

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Lo and Weekend Plans

This is the LO for round 3 of the contest. You had to scrap about your future or your past. I did a little of both. I thought maybe I should use a photo of me smiling from ear to ear, but then I thought the journaling is about being happy with my everyday life. This is just one of my everyday expressions. I gambled, so we will see how it turns out. I usually ask Rob's opinion on stuff like this, but he has the audacity to be in class instead of critiquing my LO's. Just kidding, I love that my hubby is smart :-) Here is the journaling in case you can't read it.
Journaling: I have always been fascinated by the future. When I was younger, I spent much of my time daydreaming about how my life would be. I was always one to want more because I was never satisfied with where or who I was. But today, I can say that I don’t daydream about the future anymore because I am happy with my present. I have a wonderful husband, a career, multiple degrees, a home I built, my health, the love of family and friends, a creative outlet and financial security. Somedays I don’t fully recognize what I have, but today is not that day. No more day dreaming for me because I am living the dream today.

Tomorrow is Friday and the tailgate at the high school to support the Varsity football team. Our new social commitee chairs are doing a fabulous job of planning activities this year. It should be fun and I definately should have some pics to post.

Learned some new stuff in my camera class this week about how to get true colors in your photos and the importance of setting white balance and how to do custom white balances. The assignment for this week is to practice using the portrait and sports setting and the impact aperture and shutter speed have on the two. I figured the football game will be great for the action part of this assignment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute

Anonymous said...

I love your layout. I just got those items in my Paper Posie monthly kit. Thanks for the LO idea!