blog design

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Congratulations Are in Order and other happenings

Congrats to my mommie who was named Employee of the Year. I am so proud of her. She gets a plaque, a banquet, and a raise!!! Go mommie, it's your birthday, go mommie it's your birthday :-)

The new challenge for the scrap contest is to scrap about your past or future. Which translates to intense journaling. So not sure what I should do.

If you love Chatterbox, check out these kits at personal scrapper, they are gorgeous.


Taking two days off from work can really energize you. I have been on the ball this week. Feels good.

My girls had their first performance yesterday. They did fairly well, but there were some areas that needed improvement. Needless to say, practice today was very intense. They do have potential though. I love coaching and I love watching the girls improve and grow as young ladies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your mom!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome news about your Mom! Also, didn't know you where a cheer coach, so cool! The girls look great.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your Mom. Don't be too hard on the girls...LOL

Melanie said...

Hey, didn't know you coached cheer! So do I :) They look good :)