blog design

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fall Retreat

Photos from the Delta Fall Retreat. I used my point and shoot camera b/c I thought I would stand out to much with my digi rebel. I shouldn't have worried b/c other sorors had theres. Great fun. I can't wait for the first official chapter meeting in October. It is wonderful to walk into a room and know that all the women there share you same beliefs and christian values about life. We all value education, service, and sisterhood. I look forward to being active again. When I was in undergrad, I was the community service chair and I loved it. Being in service to others is one of the most rewarding things we can do in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl always take your camera! LOL

Carrie Postma said...

Looks like you had a great time!