blog design

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Teachers love going to the zoo as well even in H.S :-) To teach or work with kids you have to love something about them. You may not always like them or their choices, but deep down inside you have to love their spirit, their creativity, and the future they have before them. Some days I question my choice, other days I question what else I would do. Working with a great group of people sometimes makes the hard days seem a little better. I am thankful that my husband has a teacher for a mother and a sister because he understands when I become obsessive about my job or helping a particular student achieve. Here it is my summer and I am thinking about how to better do my job when we go back in August. Teaching is truly a calling and not simply a job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice layout! It's good to hear you are thinking of your chosen career, your love for teaching, your desire to truly help others achieve, those are the makings of a good teacher! We need more!