blog design

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day to all of the men out there.

Happy Father's Day to my dad b/c without him there would be no me. Sure my mom could have had a child by someone else, but my genetic makeup would have been different, thus I wouldn't be the person I am today. I thank my dad for part of my strong and determined personality.

Happy Father's Day to my stepdad. He has been there for every important moment of my life since I was 10 years old. He taught me alot of lessons about life and how to treat people. He comforted me when I had my heart broken, watched trash t.v with me when he came home for lunch, and supported all my dreams. What more could a girl ask for?

4 comments:

Veroncia Butler said...

What a great tribute to both of dads.

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Great post and tribute to your Dads.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. I am sure both your Dad's appreciate it.

Renee

Monica said...

so sweet! and i love the photos!