blog design

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sometimes you can feel like an outsider in scrapbooking if you don't have kids. I've gotten over it because I have the good fortune of scrapbooking early, so I can document the love between us that may bring on the desire to have kids one day. Plus, I will be a seasoned scrapper when that happens, so my kids will end of with great books right from the start. Really I am being a little cheeky, but I love to scrap our relationship and what it means. I think future generations will want to know our story. I used to enjoy listening to my grandmother talk about her life. Now my grandkids will have miny pieces of art to support my stories. This photo was taken at a wine tasting at the Melting Pot. If you know me, you know it is my fave restaurant. I Love Fondue :-) Anyhoo, we had a great time eating, drinking, and socializing.


This is another LO I recently completed. I like it because it reminds me of the beauty of being human. The trust factor we all must ascribe to if we want to live a full life. This simple act by this woman left a mark on me and reminded me of my own belief that we aren't inherently evil. People make bad choices, but I think deep down inside we all want the basics of life to love and be loved. Amazing how osmething so simple can be so hard to achieve sometimes.

I am going to Chicago to see my mom and my sister who came up to visit with my neice and nephew. They are the cutest kids EVER. Their mom and dad are alright to I guess :-) I am excited to practice my photography skills with them. Maybe their parents will consent to me scrapping a page or two about them and posting them. Should be a nice time. Any exciting weekend plans for you???

Have you checked out the Happiness Blog on the right side of my page??? Ali has some great personal statements and the responses people leave about what makes them happy that day, feel me up with something special. Please check it out.

3 comments:

Monica said...

keianna first i wanted to say thanks so much for the kind comments on my blog! you're a sweetie!

and secondly, i think the lo's you do about you and your dh are fantastic. i only have couple of me and my dh and wish i had more. i know when you have kids, your children will cherish those more than anything in the world.

Veroncia Butler said...

You are so lucky to have started scrapping you and DH's relationship. It's going to take years for me to scrap my childhood and young adult life because I enjoy doing Ava so much. Ava's first album is of pages that I'm not crazy about...LOL So I know exactly what you mean about great books for the door.

Trina said...

What a beautiful story about the craft market lady! And such a nice way to scrap it.