blog design

Sunday, June 11, 2006

New Hairdo

If you look at the picture on the right you can see my new hairdo. I had about 2-3 inches cut off. Long story short, I had a great stylist who was growing my hair out, but the salon closed down. I tried two new people at two different places and they were both terrible. I think they did more damage to my hair than I did to my own. Finally I tried a thrid place and woman with great results. My hair is alot shorter, but I think it looks fresher and now I can grow it out healthy again. I don't really mind the bob (sp). What do you think???

The downside: when I went to make my next appointment she tells me that she is quitting the salon and working from her home. Geez, I have really bad luck in the stylist department. Now I have to figure out if I pay $70-80 for the stylist or for the salon experience.

4 comments:

Keianna said...

Thanks, I remember my Halle Berry days as well :-)

Monica said...

oh keianna i think its way cute!!
i have bad luck with hairstylists too. i hate finding a new one..but whats worse are the prices!! yikes

Francine said...

It looks great! I love this pic of you :)

Trina said...

I think it looks really cute!