blog design

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Just Starting Out

This is a very weird experience for me. I always kept a journal in my youth and even now I scrapbook to document my life and my story. I should be used to writing my thoughts, but there is something about posting for the whole world to see. I hope this is a positive experience for me and you (I will try not to bore you too much on my blog :-) I plan to post my scrapbook layouts (lo's), to document my daily life to share with family/friends, and also to use it as a way to gather my thoughts and ideas. Thanks for coming along for the ride. Feel free to leave comments when you want :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a sexy addition to blogger. I look forward to learning more details about your life.

Keianna said...

Don't you have to just love your husband :-)

Francine said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! :)

Trina said...

YEAH! You started your blog! I will be checking you out on the regular sis!