blog design

Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Here are a few things I worked on today. I did another card, but it's for a friend's b-day and she may be reading this :-) I really like it though :-)

On a side note, I won't spend this blog post dialoguing about exercising b/c I don't want to use profanity today :-) However, I am keeping a weight loss scrap journal for a site I hang out on, but I am not sure if I am reaching my goals. Well I guess I am not b/c the scale isn't moving in a direction I like.

I am cooking today and joining my husband in the use our grocery stash challenge. I will be making hot wings from scratch and scrapping up some side dish.

3 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

Congrat on your new blog.
Maggie

Colleen said...

love these! especially the little card

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of using your stash in the kitchen...sounds like a challenge we need to take.