blog design

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Happy News

So the two classes seem like they will be good. I love to learn and to grow professionally, so this is a major plus. The icing on the cake would be the fact that I found out I don't need four of the books for the classes, so I just saved money on my car insurance, no really I saved around a hundred dollars on the books which is good.

Hubby cooked yesterday and it was tasty. We had tacos and yellow rice. I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD and could eat it two-three times a week.

Had a great mail day yesterday. Got my CK magazine, and I got a package full of scrap goodies from one of the scrapbooking clubs I belong to. I will post the pics of the cards I made from it last night.

Off to visit the doctor and do my homework. Have a fabulous day and remember if you never attempt it, you are sure to never achieve it...smooches

No comments: