blog design

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 86 Pic of the Day (Enjoy the Process)

Today is a rather cool day for me. Today is the day the doctor told me that I should be fine to start family planning. This is very exciting to me. After being married for almost 6 years, approaching 30 and finally deciding that maybe I could raise a good kid in this world, we are going to finally take the plunge. She suggested I wait a month to get my body back on its natural cycle and then told me to have fun. I asked about an ovulation calendar and she told me she didn't believe in using those at the start. She said having a baby was a magical process and that my hubby and I should focus on connecting with each other and enjoying the process :-) She told me to simply have fun and have fun often :-) Rob got a kick out of that. She said if I wasn't pregnant in 6-12 months, that I could begin to look into counting days and all the extra stuff, but not to worry about it now. So I won't worry and I will just enjoy the process and continue my daily prayers to God for a healthy, happy, and smart baby.

No comments: