blog design

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 85 Pic of the Day (Mail Goodies #2)

I have been drooling over these kits for months. But the price has been preventing me from taking the plunge. Like $41 a month for each kit. Well someone on Willow Traders (can you see how much I love this place) was selling both kits for about the price of one. So I couldn't resist any longer. These are packed kits, the colors are great and I love the embellishments. My Creative Scrapbook makes great kits. I couldn't wait to play with these items. They look better in person than the pics show them. Now I can't decide if I should get a subscription to them or to Scarlet Lime (the club I won three free kits from earlier). They are both nicely packed with cool embellishments. Decisions, decisions, decisions because I won't buy both. Right?????

No comments: