blog design

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Day 2 Photo A Day (Not Welcomed)

So I woke up this morning and knew I was sick. I even knew who gave me the germs. It was the checkout lady at the grocery store. Sure she was polite and turned her head and coughed into her arm, but I just knew that her germs were on the receipt, coupons and each grocery item she scanned. But I couldn't Lysol it all could I???? So two days later I wake up sick with no medicine in the house. I should have gave her that to scan :-( So my loving hubby goes to Walgreens this morning before he leaves for work to help me out. How is he repaid, by slipping on the hidden ice patches in front of the house and landing on his butt. I felt so bad, but thankful he braved the front of our steps for me. I guess he will be buying salt this evening.

He certainly was not welcomed this morning :-)



No comments: