blog design

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 15 Photo A Day (Sweet Love)

So in an earlier post I wrote about Rob working late and being stressed about his job. Well being the loving wife that I am and always on the lookout for brownie points I decided to make him a goodie bag for his 8 a.m. - 12 a.m. work day. I baked him chocolate chip cookies and bought his favorite candy (gummi bears) and wrapped them in bags with hearts on them and left them out on the counter for him to discover. He was surprised and I think touched by the gesture. I really belive that it is the little things that make a person fall in love with you all over again.

1 comment:

Trina said...

How sweet! I need to do more things like this... I'm doing a photo-a-day blog too! http://picaday09.blogspot.com/

Glad to see u blogging again!!