blog design

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Guess Who is Lucky ?????



It's me. I got an e-mail from Archiver's asking if I would be interested in applying for a small group survey. I said yes and luckily I was chosen. I gave up an hour and half of my time to visit an Archiver's store and talk with marketers about my shopping habits, products preferences, store arrangment, likes and dislikes about Archiver's, class offering, product placement and customer service type of stuff. The reward besides possibly shaping how they work the store............. a $50 gift card to Archiver's !!!!! What could be better ???? It really was a good time. I enjoyed hearing others stories and thoughts and I enjoyed sharing my ideas. One thing they said was in the works.............trying to get a German manufacturer to make 12x12 baskets, so your paper doesn't get bent. How cool would that be. SOOOO, what would you buy with your $50????? I am thinking new paper trimmer or the new Crop a Dile, or a boat load of adhesive, an album and some new Basic Grey :-)


2 comments:

Kim said...

WOW, good for you. I would love to have been able to do this.

I have a few things I need to tell my local Archivers.

Babydoll said...

Just stopping by to say hello! Found you from another bloggers site. Great layouts! I'll be back to read more later.