blog design

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Early Riser

Here's the Story of the Day:

Early Life
I try & get a lot of living in early in the morning before everyone else gets up, because after that, it doesn't seem so much like living as it does putting up with stuff.


****Quotes like this make me wish I was a morning person. If I have something to do, I can get up no problem, but to just get up to attempt productivity just seems undoable to me. So I have decided to do more at night i.e pack my lunch, pick my clothes, pack my gym bag, so I don't have to worry about it in the morning, which does help me feel more relaxed. It does take a bit of discipline to take time out of the evening though. I am hoping that I will be able to keep going b/c I feel so positive about it. (I didn't take the pic :-) I wish that i did though LOL)

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

I am a morning person ...I love the mornings especially sunday mornings especially if it is raining as well.

I prepare a lot in the evening as well...lunch for dh and little one, clothes for me. I even pull out clothes for the week for the little one every Sunday evening and it helps immensely...who has time in the morning to make sure everything matches otherwise!!!