blog design

Saturday, November 03, 2007

My fave Spot

My photo of the day is of my sofa. I actually wasn't extra lazy today though. I went to the gym this morning, dropped off some kit boxes at the PO, fixed Rob some dip from scratch for his football game, and cleaned all the bathrooms. And I planto wash clothes today. Yet, this sofa makes pic of the day because it is where I had my mid Saturday nap. Nothing like curling up on the sofa for a two hour nap. I haven't been able to do that in over a month because I have been so busy on the weekends. Today I revisted my time honored tradition and it felt good :-) Real GOOD :-)
Side Note: Elizabeth Dillow's new book Scrapbooker's Almanac came out today. If you have it, let me know what you think of it. I have a 30% off coupon to Archiver's I am itching to use.

2 comments:

Dawn Bibbs said...

What a nice sofa :-). Looks REAL comfy!

I forgot to mention in my last comment, that CURVES is great. I was a member for almost a year, and it was really great for getting you jump started. I hope it works out well for you.

Adrienne said...

LOVE THAT COLOR!!!!!!!!!!