blog design

Friday, November 02, 2007

Back to Blogging :-)

A few weeks ago I decided I needed to live a healthier life, so I started eating better. Then I got a flyer in the mail from Curves offering a 21 day fitness study for free. God is good. I signed up and have been going for a week and a half now. I really do feel good when I go there. It takes exactly 30 minutes, the ladies are friendly, the facilities are clean, the women are real and there is no pressure... just encouragement to do your best. Hopefully, I can keep up and I can see some real results at the end. I even got one of my co workers who lives near me to sign up, so we will be going at it together. Here's to a sexier me :-)

Something Creative: I decided that since I can't really scrap (everythings packed because we are selling the house) that I needed to do something else creative. I need my outlet. So I am going to dust my baby off (haven't used it in months) and I am going to take a picture a day for 21 days or for the next month and maybe create a mini album at the end. I gotta use up some of the products left from the sale and I think this would be a good way to do that. Anybody wanna join me??? No commitment, just post your pics each day or at the end of the week, jot down a note or two and create at the end.

p.s. I will post my pics as soon as I figure out where they are hiding on my computer...has it been that long :-)



Found Them!!!!



Nov 1st (no pic) so here is the last pic I took with the camera













Nov 2nd (pic of the for sale sign in our yard) This is me today because we got our first offer on the home. Unfortunately, the offer was 25 thousand under our asking price and they wanted our fridge and for us to be out by the end of the month. Maybe I should have taken a pic of me laughing because that's what I did when Rob told me. No more comment on that.























Toodles :-)

1 comment:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Hi there!!! Take a picture a day...that's a pretty cool idea. And it looks like you're off to a good start. I LOVE the multi colored balloon picture. That is a balloon, isn't it? :-D