blog design

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shaking the Blahs

The last few days I have been feeling sort of blah. Nothing dramatic or tramatic has happened. I really do think it is just the weather changing. To shake the blahs yesterday, I went up stairs to my scrap room and worked on a couple of creations. I created this accordion album for a friend of mine at work. Her little boy is a cutie and I think she will get some good use out of it. This was the first time I have ever made a mini album. I think it turned out well. I used a kit from Personal Scrapper. First time in a few months I have scrapped with something that wasn't from my kit club.

I also got my new lens and I love it. I will post some new pics with it. My indoor shots have improved with this lens. It needs very little light to take great photos. Perfect for indoor portraits and it's under $100.

No comments: