blog design

Monday, November 06, 2006

Playing Catch Up

I have been a bad blogger :-( Sorry

I don't have long now, but I wanted to remind everyone to vote tomorrow. There are key issues on the ballot and you want to make sure that your voice is heard. Voting is a gift we need to enjoy when the time comes around.

Making progress with my new business venture. I am going to a small business workshop next week to gather information on taxes and certain licences. I think I have found a good company to host and create my site.

Work is work, it is going by quickly, which is always a good thing :-)

My third anniversary is coming up at the end of the month. Time has just flown by.

I have completed four of the ten LO's for the HOF contest. I am proud of my entries so far. I need more photos though, so I can finish up.

I am loving the book: Inside Every Woman. It is filled with inspiration and motivating me to make some key life changes.

I had Quiche for breakfast on Sunday at a cute cafe and spent the rest of the day watching football on the sofa with my hubby. Enjoyed both tremendously.

Saurday we went to a trendy cuban bar/restaurant and ate tapas for dinner and had mojitos. The mojitos were great and the cuban/caribbean food was tasty as well.

Be Blessed Everyone :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

**You have had a lot of things going on. Happy Anniversary (early)! Ok so luv that you sit on the couch and watch football with you DH. You're an awesome wifey! I luv doing the same with my hubby!

Slyn11 said...

You are not the only bad blogger out there, trust me.

My anniversary is this month too, Sunday to be exact, so congrats. Does your 3 years feel as long as my two?