blog design

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Our Home

Some people think I scrap because I am bored or just don't have anything more interesting to do. These photos reminded me of why I scrap. We built our first home two years ago in December. Anyhoo, I was looking through our video camera bag for a cord and found these photos. I didn't remember taking them, putting them there, or having lost them (pre-scrapping days). But just looking at them, brought back so many memories to my husband and I. That's why I scrap, to preserve the experiences in our lives and to give our photos the respect they deserve. Journaling Quote: Peace and rest at length have come, All the day's long toil is past, And each heart is whispering, Home, Home at last. Journaling Tag: Our ist home was our attempt at the American dream. We loved every moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice, I like how you showed the house in stages, that is really cool

Anonymous said...

Yes ma'am...this is why we scrap! Love it!

Carrie Postma said...

awesome!!! Love the photos and the layout...great point of scrapping!

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Wonderful!