blog design

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Geez, I have been a bad blogger this week. I have been super busy though. Parent teacher conferences were two days this week. I didn't get home until around 8 p.m. on both days. I had 27 people the first day and 6 the second day. I teach 160 kids, you do the math. Super tired though because I was spending over 13 hours at work those days. Tomorrow we are driving to MS to visit my mother in law. She is a great woman, but I really don't want to sit in the car for 7 hours. The things we do for family. It is definitely worth it though. We will be attending the tailgate and game forJackson State's Homecoming, so that should be fun. I wish I had been able to get my hair done. I am not going to work on Monday because I need to recoup from the weekend drive.

Next week is Homecoming for the high school, so I will be busy again with practices for my girls, their big pep rally performance, the parade, the game and the dance. No rest for the weary aye. Plus, I have to figure out a way to grade the 120 essays I have left. I hate grading and I hate grading essays even more.

Hopefully between all the happenings I can take some great photos to scrap later.

Okay, rambling is over :-) Have a fab weekend :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**Hope you had a great weekend. Have a wonderful day off. Didn't know you coached the cheerleaders. I cheered in H.S. and was a cheer coach for one yr. Keep us posted on how homecoming goes. I'm sure they'll do great and Homecoming will be a blast. Rest up girlie!!!